- EXB001 - Ancient City (lunch not included, half-day, afternoon)
- EXB002 - Bangkok Klong Tour / Canal Tour (Venice of the East, no lunch, half-day)
- EXB003 - Bangkok Temple Tour Half day (Golden Buddha / Reclining Buddha / Marble temple, no lunch, half-day)
- EXB004 - CALYPSO Cabaret Show at Asiatique Night & Riverfront Market (No Dinner)
- EXB005 - CALYPSO Cabaret Show, Thai Dinner Set & Thai Dance
- EXB006 - Ayutthaya by Grand Pearl (with buffet Lunch)
- EXB007 - Ayutthaya by White Orchid (with Buffet Lunch)
- EXB008 - Ayutthaya Full day Trip (with Thai Lunch)
- EXB009 - Bridge over the River Kwai One Day & Tiger Temple (with Thai Buffet Lunch) CANCELLED
- EXB010 - Bridge over the River Kwai One Day Trip & Elephant Trekking Tour (with Thai Buffet Lunch)
- EXB011 - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & 25 Min. Elephant Riding (no-lunch, half day)
- EXB012 - Damnoen Saduak & Bridge over the River Kwai (with Thai lunch)
- EXB013 - Damnoen Saduak & Bridge over the River Kwai + Tiger Temple CANCELLED
- EXB014 - Damnoen Saduak & Crocodile Farm with Elephant Theme Show (with Halal buffet Lunch)
- EXB015 - Damnoen Saduak, Crocodile Farm with Elephant Theme Show & Rose Garden with Cultural Show (with Halal Buffet Lunch)
- EXB016 - Damnoen Saduak, Elephant Trekking & Crocodile Farm with Elephant Theme Show (with Halal Buffet Lunch)
- EXB017 - Damnoen Saduak & Rose Garden with Cultural Show (with Halal Buffet Lunch)
- EXB018 - Damnoen Saduak Thailand Original Floating Market (no lunch)
- EXB019 - Dinner Cruise by Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise
- EXB020 - Dinner Cruise by Grand Pearl
- EXB021 - Dinner Cruise by Wan fah “Thai Style Dinner Cruise”
- EXB022 – Dinner Cruise by White Orchid River Cruise
- EXB023 - Dream World Standard Riding Ticket (Snow Town Ticket not included with lunch)
- EXB024 - Full day trip to KOH LARN (Pattaya Coral Island) with Lunch
- EXB025 - Grand Palace & Bangkok temple Tour Full day (with Thai lunch Buffet/Set)
- EXB026 - Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple (no lunch)
- EXB027 - Madame Tussauds Musuem Entrance Ticket (no meals, no transfers)
- EXB028 - Muay Thai (Thai Boxing Ringside Ticket, no meals)
- EXB029 - River Kwai One Day Tour (with Thai Buffet lunch)
- EXB030 - Rose Garden & Cultural Show / Samphran Riverside (no lunch, afternoon)
- EXB031 - Safari world & Marine Park (with International Buffet lunch)
- EXB032 - SAMPRAN Elephant Ground & Zoo / Crocodile Farm and Elephant theme show (no lunch, afternoon)
- EXB033 - Siam Niramit Dinner & Show
- EXB034 - Siam Niramit Show Only (no meals)
- EXB035 - Siam Ocean World Aquarium Ticket only (no meals, no transfers)
- EXB036 - Siam Ocean World Aquarium + 4d movie + Ocean Feeding + Back of House + Drinks + Popcorn (No Transfers)
- EXB037 - Siam Park City (with Thai Buffet lunch)
- EXB038 - Thai Cooking Class by Bai Pai
EXB006 - Ayutthaya by Grand Pearl (with buffet Lunch)
Tour highlight : Ayutthaya, was once the capital city of Thailand, it is full of ancient relics and historical temples & monuments. Visit Ayutthaya World Historic Park & temple, Bang-Pa-In Summer Palace.
Adult: 62 USD
Child: 48 USD
06:45 Pick up from hotel in city area (Pratunam/Silom/Sukhumvit Soi 1-26 only, other locations might cost extra charge for transfers)
08:00 Departure from Bangkok by Grand Pearl luxury air - conditioned coach with English speaking guide
09:00 arrive in Bang Pa - In, and visit the Summer Palace of king Rama V with its mixture of Thai, Chinese and Gothic architecture such as Aisawan Thiphya-At, Warophat Phiman, Wehart Chamrun, etc.
10:30 Arrive in Ayutthaya, a World Heritage City and historic capital of Thailand then visit Wat Mahatad, the royal monastery, served as the residence of supreme monk. Wat Phrasrisanphet, the largest and most important temple. It was once used as a presidential palace and Wihan Phra Mongkhon Bophit, the large bronze Buddha image was originally enshrined in the open area outside the grand palace and later covered by a building called Wihan.
13:15 Coffee will be served while you enjoy the enchanting sights along the River banks such as the colorful Royal Barges House, Thammasart University, Siriraj Hospital, The Royal Grand Palace and the graceful Temple of Dawn. With its magnificent 79M.spire, Wat Kallayanamitr, one of the most renewed temples.
15:00 Welcome aboard the Grand Pearl Cruise Liner at Wat Chong-lom Pier (Nonthaburi), a sumptuous buffet lunch with a choice of a varity of oriental and western cuisines will be served, while you may relax and enjoy the fascinating scenery on the River of Kings. The cruiser will then head towards Nontaburi, Past Koh Kred, and The Monn community before reaching Bangkok city.
16:00 Arrival and disembark at the River City Shopping Complex Pier. Transfer back to hotel by air-conditioned van.
- Round-trip transportation
- All entrance fees
- Tour service by our local English speaking tour guide
- Tour & Meal may change due to traffic & weather conditions
- DRESS RESTRICTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS: During this tour, visits will be made to a former Royal Palace and areas of religious significance. Therefore, appropriate attire is required. No flip flops, slippers or open toe shoes. No shorts, shoulders must be covered. T- shirts are permitted. No culottes or 3/4 pants. No figure hugging clothes, aerobics or exercise dress. No sportswear (e.g. tracksuits). No see through clothing. Jeans are allowed for both men and women.
- Child age 3 – 9 years