- EXB001 - Ancient City (lunch not included, half-day, afternoon)
- EXB002 - Bangkok Klong Tour / Canal Tour (Venice of the East, no lunch, half-day)
- EXB003 - Bangkok Temple Tour Half day (Golden Buddha / Reclining Buddha / Marble temple, no lunch, half-day)
- EXB004 - CALYPSO Cabaret Show at Asiatique Night & Riverfront Market (No Dinner)
- EXB005 - CALYPSO Cabaret Show, Thai Dinner Set & Thai Dance
- EXB006 - Ayutthaya by Grand Pearl (with buffet Lunch)
- EXB007 - Ayutthaya by White Orchid (with Buffet Lunch)
- EXB008 - Ayutthaya Full day Trip (with Thai Lunch)
- EXB009 - Bridge over the River Kwai One Day & Tiger Temple (with Thai Buffet Lunch) CANCELLED
- EXB010 - Bridge over the River Kwai One Day Trip & Elephant Trekking Tour (with Thai Buffet Lunch)
- EXB011 - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & 25 Min. Elephant Riding (no-lunch, half day)
- EXB012 - Damnoen Saduak & Bridge over the River Kwai (with Thai lunch)
- EXB013 - Damnoen Saduak & Bridge over the River Kwai + Tiger Temple CANCELLED
- EXB014 - Damnoen Saduak & Crocodile Farm with Elephant Theme Show (with Halal buffet Lunch)
- EXB015 - Damnoen Saduak, Crocodile Farm with Elephant Theme Show & Rose Garden with Cultural Show (with Halal Buffet Lunch)
- EXB016 - Damnoen Saduak, Elephant Trekking & Crocodile Farm with Elephant Theme Show (with Halal Buffet Lunch)
- EXB017 - Damnoen Saduak & Rose Garden with Cultural Show (with Halal Buffet Lunch)
- EXB018 - Damnoen Saduak Thailand Original Floating Market (no lunch)
- EXB019 - Dinner Cruise by Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise
- EXB020 - Dinner Cruise by Grand Pearl
- EXB021 - Dinner Cruise by Wan fah “Thai Style Dinner Cruise”
- EXB022 – Dinner Cruise by White Orchid River Cruise
- EXB023 - Dream World Standard Riding Ticket (Snow Town Ticket not included with lunch)
- EXB024 - Full day trip to KOH LARN (Pattaya Coral Island) with Lunch
- EXB025 - Grand Palace & Bangkok temple Tour Full day (with Thai lunch Buffet/Set)
- EXB026 - Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple (no lunch)
- EXB027 - Madame Tussauds Musuem Entrance Ticket (no meals, no transfers)
- EXB028 - Muay Thai (Thai Boxing Ringside Ticket, no meals)
- EXB029 - River Kwai One Day Tour (with Thai Buffet lunch)
- EXB030 - Rose Garden & Cultural Show / Samphran Riverside (no lunch, afternoon)
- EXB031 - Safari world & Marine Park (with International Buffet lunch)
- EXB032 - SAMPRAN Elephant Ground & Zoo / Crocodile Farm and Elephant theme show (no lunch, afternoon)
- EXB033 - Siam Niramit Dinner & Show
- EXB034 - Siam Niramit Show Only (no meals)
- EXB035 - Siam Ocean World Aquarium Ticket only (no meals, no transfers)
- EXB036 - Siam Ocean World Aquarium + 4d movie + Ocean Feeding + Back of House + Drinks + Popcorn (No Transfers)
- EXB037 - Siam Park City (with Thai Buffet lunch)
- EXB038 - Thai Cooking Class by Bai Pai
EXB007 - Ayutthaya by White Orchid (with Buffet Lunch)
Tour highlight : Ayutthaya, was once the capital city of Thailand, is full of ancient relics and historical temples & monuments. Visit Ayutthaya World Historic Park & temple, Bang-Pa-In Summer Palace.
Adult: 60 USD
Child: 60 USD
06:30 Pick up from hotel in city area (Pratunam/Silom/Sukhumvit Soi 1-26 only, other locations might cost extra charge for transfers)
07:30 Check-in at the River City Shopping Complex, Si Phraya
07:45 Depart by coach from the River City Shopping Complex
09:00 Arrive in Bang Pa -In Summer Palace, Bang Pa-In Royal Palace also known as the Summer Palace, is a palace complex formerly used by the Thai kings. It lies beside the Chao Phraya River in Bang Pa-In district, Ayutthaya Province. King Prasat Thong constructed the original complex in 1632, but it fell into disuse and became overgrown in the late 18th and early 19th centuries, until King Mongkut began to restore the site in the mid-19th century. Most of the present buildings were constructed between 1872 and 1889 by King Chulalongkorn.
10:45 Arrive at Ayutthaya, the Ancient city, The Historic City of Ayutthaya, founded in 1350, was the second capital of the Siamese Kingdom. It flourished from the 14th to the 18th centuries, during which time it grew to be one of the world’s largest and most cosmopolitan urban areas and a center of global diplomacy and commerce. Ayutthaya was strategically located on an island surrounded by three rivers connecting the city to the sea. This site was chosen because it was located above the tidal bore of the Gulf of Siam as it existed at that time, thus preventing attack of the city by the sea-going warships of other nations. The location also helped to protect the city from seasonal flooding.The city was attacked and razed by the Burmese army in 1767 who burned the city to the ground and forced the inhabitants to abandon the city. The city was never rebuilt in the same location and remains known today as an extensive archaeological site. - Wat Mahathat : Over 600 years old,Wat Mahathat was the heart and soul of the Ayutthaya people. It was almost completely destroyed by the Burmese during Thai Burmese war
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet: was the holiest temple on the site of the old Royal Palace in Thailand's ancient capital of Ayutthaya until the city was completely destroyed by the Burmese in 1767.
- Viharn Pra Mongkolborpit: is situated on the south of Wat Prasrisanpetch and is where the bronze Buddha image in the attitude of subduing Mara is situated. This Buddha image has a lap measurement at 9.55 metres and height at 12.45 metres. This is one of the biggest Buddha image in Thailand. It was assumed to be built during the Ayuttaya Era of King Srongtam.
- Wat Lokayasutharam: has a mysterious past, where by its origins are unknown. The temple enshrines a Largest Reclining Buddha Image which was built during The Early Period of the Ayutthaya Region. The other two ancient temples, as well as the ruined site also surround the compound area.
12:30 Depart Wat Lokayasutharam and take White Orchid Cruise at Wat Chong Lom Pier in Nonthaburi Province. Buffet Lunch: "Delicious Meals served in a full menu of Thai and European cuisines, desserts, season fruits, coffee and tea.” - Cruise along Bangkok; pass the Royal Grand Palace, Followed by Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn). The temple was the former palace when the Thai Capital of Ayutthaya was replaced by Thonburi.
15:45 Arrive at the River City Complex Pier, Si Phraya.
Transfer back to hotel
- Round-trip transportation
- All entrance fees
- Lunch on board
- Tour service by our local English speaking tour guide
- Tour & Meal may change due to traffic & weather conditions
- DRESS RESTRICTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS: During this tour, visits will be made to a former Royal Palace and areas of religious significance. Therefore, appropriate attire is required. No flip flops, slippers or open toe shoes. No shorts, shoulders must be covered. T-shirts are permitted. No culottes or 3/4 pants. No figure hugging clothes, aerobics or exercise dress. No sportswear (e.g. tracksuits). No see through clothing. Jeans are allowed for both men and women.
- Child age 3 – 9 years.