- Alankan Dinner & Show (night)
- Alcazar Show (ticket only, no dinner)
- Art in Paradise (ticket only, no-lunch)
- Coral Island (Koh Lan) by speed boat or
Big Boat (full day)
- Mimosa Pattaya (No Lunch)
- Mini Siam (No Lunch)
- Nongnooch Village & Cultural Show (half day)
- Pattaya Dolphin World (half day)
- Pattaya Floating Market (Ticket Only)
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Museum (Ticket Only)
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo (Ticket Only)
- The Million Years Stone Park & Pattaya Crocodile Farm (Ticket Only)
- The Sanctuary of the Truth (Ticket Only)
- Tiffany Show (Ticket Only)
- Underwater World Pattaya (half day)
The Million Years Stone Park & Pattaya Crocodile Farm (Ticket Only)
Tour highlight : The Million Years Stone park & Crocodile Farm, Located on an over-70-acre piece of land just 15 minutes’ drive from Pattaya, this Park & Farm is a new striking tourist attraction created with more than 20 years’ efforts, for all nature lovers. It contains much more than what its name suggests. It is not only a living museum of curious and beautiful things of all the three kingdoms-animal, vegetable and mineral, but it also offers you several kinds of amusing and exciting shows.The Million Years Stone Park & Crocodile Farm, admire our gigantic rock gardens, exotic plants and flower gardens in beautiful natural surroundings.
- Petrified trees over 100 million years old
- Thai-style trees over 200 years old
- Award-winning bonsai trees
- Rocks of grotesque shapes and shaped like animals, weighing up to 75 tons each.
- The largest artificial waterfall in Thailand.
- Wild animals on the farm all live comfortably in their separate spacious areas
- Thousands of crocodiles, saltwater and freshwater, living in shady natural surroundings
- Giant catfish, the biggest freshwater fish of the world weighing up to 500 kg. (Average 100 kg. on Farm)
- A shoal of snakehead fish of the Amazon River
- The intelligent albino bear and other albino animals-tigers, horses, cows, crocodiles
- Elephants, camels, lions, tigers, bears, several species of deer, etc.
- Eastern Sarus Cranes, emus, cassowaries and over 20 ostriches
- Thepha fish, a most graceful but endangered species of Thailand
- Crocodile Farm has the largest water area among the similar farms in Thailand with the largest population of salt water crocodiles in this country. They also breed their own crocodiles.
Tour price per person & minimum 2 persons per booking (Depart from Pattaya)
Open Daily: 08:30 - 17:30
- Entrance Ticket
- Return transport
- Personal expenses
- Child 3-9 years old