- Alankan Dinner & Show (night)
- Alcazar Show (ticket only, no dinner)
- Art in Paradise (ticket only, no-lunch)
- Coral Island (Koh Lan) by speed boat or
Big Boat (full day)
- Mimosa Pattaya (No Lunch)
- Mini Siam (No Lunch)
- Nongnooch Village & Cultural Show (half day)
- Pattaya Dolphin World (half day)
- Pattaya Floating Market (Ticket Only)
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Museum (Ticket Only)
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo (Ticket Only)
- The Million Years Stone Park & Pattaya Crocodile Farm (Ticket Only)
- The Sanctuary of the Truth (Ticket Only)
- Tiffany Show (Ticket Only)
- Underwater World Pattaya (half day)
Pattaya Floating Market (Ticket Only)
Highlight : Pattaya Floating Market the biggest floating market in the world, provides daily several cultural performances, native to the four regions of the country, like Thai classical dance, martial arts demonstrations, as well as water boxing, where the fighters perform on a horizontal pole above the canal.
Painters do show their artificial work, like umbrella and portrait painting. Pattaya Floating Market will provide shortly Amphibian-boat rides, an agricultural rice field demonstration and authentic House-boats for home stay. It was opened to the public in November 2008. The area of Pattaya’s latest attraction, which is situated on almost 100.000 square meters, is divided into 4 separate parts, each with its own unique location, represents the four regions of Thailand: Northern - Central - North-Eastern and Southern region and offering a special blend of differing traditions.
More than 80 paddle boats are on standby to ferry visitors around the compound along many Thai style teak wood buildings, linked by a network of canals, bridges and a number of different sized islands with exotic plants and trees. The boat trip will slowly expose the richness of the surrounding architectural and cultural river side living.
The water vendors were moving with their paddle boats from dock to dock and offering their unique range of freshly cooked delicious dishes. More than 110 boutique-shops presenting wooden hand carvings, silks and cloth weaving, special Thai herbs, many OTOP products and other native items from all over Thailand.
Package tour price per person for minimum 2 paying adult per booking (Depart from Pattaya)
- Entrance ticket
- personal expenses
- Child 3-9 years old
- Open Daily 09.00-21.00