- Alankan Dinner & Show (night)
- Alcazar Show (ticket only, no dinner)
- Art in Paradise (ticket only, no-lunch)
- Coral Island (Koh Lan) by speed boat or
Big Boat (full day)
- Mimosa Pattaya (No Lunch)
- Mini Siam (No Lunch)
- Nongnooch Village & Cultural Show (half day)
- Pattaya Dolphin World (half day)
- Pattaya Floating Market (Ticket Only)
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Museum (Ticket Only)
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo (Ticket Only)
- The Million Years Stone Park & Pattaya Crocodile Farm (Ticket Only)
- The Sanctuary of the Truth (Ticket Only)
- Tiffany Show (Ticket Only)
- Underwater World Pattaya (half day)
Coral Island (Koh Lan) by speed boat or Big Boat (full day)
Highlight : Just off the coast of Pattaya lies the Koh Lan (Coral Island)with clear water and good for snorkeling and diving opportunity Island of Tranquility Koh Lan offers a change of pace from the busy beaches of Pattaya - an island well known to Thai and foreign visitors for its tranquil surroundings, beautiful beach, glass - clear waters and extensive coral. This landmass of four square kilometers, just seven kilometers from Pattaya Bay sports three beaches and is Pattaya's closest island just a 45-minute boat ride from shore. Watery Pure suite Koh Lann is a lovely spot catering to all kinds of tourists Whether you want to laze around of the island's soft, white sand, or get more lively and play a few water sports is up to you The island offers parasailing, water-skiing and jet-skis. Snorkeling and deep-sea diving are recommended off the nearby islands of Koh Krok and Koh Sak, where there is an abundance of coral and undersea life waiting to be discovered. However, tourists should bring their own diving equipment since there are no dive shops in this area.
Tour price per person & minimum 2 persons per booking (Depart from Pattaya)
09:00 Pick up from your hotel
09:30 Jump on board a speed boat and cruise the offshore coral island or locally known as Kho larn (coral Island)
10:00 arrive in the island. The rest of the day is free for you to simply laze on the sandy beaches or take a dip in the turquoise blue waters. For the more adventurous indulged in parasailing water scooter or skin diving.
14:00 back to Pattaya beach (by speed boat), arrive Pattaya beach & transfer to visit Gems factory then transfer back to hotel.
15:30 back to Pattaya beach (by Big Boat), arrive in Pattaya beach & transfer to hotel.
- Round - Trip Speed boat
- Round trip hotel transfers in Pattaya
- Personal expenses.
- Child 3-9 years old
- Itinerary may change due to weather conditions & boat conditions