- Alankan Dinner & Show (night)
- Alcazar Show (ticket only, no dinner)
- Art in Paradise (ticket only, no-lunch)
- Coral Island (Koh Lan) by speed boat or
Big Boat (full day)
- Mimosa Pattaya (No Lunch)
- Mini Siam (No Lunch)
- Nongnooch Village & Cultural Show (half day)
- Pattaya Dolphin World (half day)
- Pattaya Floating Market (Ticket Only)
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Museum (Ticket Only)
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo (Ticket Only)
- The Million Years Stone Park & Pattaya Crocodile Farm (Ticket Only)
- The Sanctuary of the Truth (Ticket Only)
- Tiffany Show (Ticket Only)
- Underwater World Pattaya (half day)
Nongnooch Village & Cultural Show (half day)
Highlight : Nong Nooch Paradise - Pattaya, Thailand, is a world renowned tropical garden wonderland where you can experience some of Asia's most beautiful Botanical gardens. Along with an incredible list of attractions, offering famous Elephant and Thai Cultural Shows, a unique performance & sports car collection, elephant safari's and more, making it a must see tourist attraction close to Bangkok
- Tropical, European and Botanical Gardens
- The biggest attraction and the reason Nong Nooch exists is it’s amazing garden landscapes.
- You will forget that you’re in tropical Thailand and relish in the breathtaking landscaped gardens.
- Traditional Thai Cultural shows, Witness the famous performance of Thai history and culture, with re-enactments of historical events, the kingdoms of past kings and invading battles of other nations.
- Muay Thai and more! Intelligent Elephant Show Along with the Thai cultural show, spend your hour to view possibly the greatest display of elephant and trainer cooperation in the world.
- Performance Car Collection
- Nong Nooch’s owner is a lover of high performance cars. Featuring a rare collection of sports, performance and touring vehicles, modern and classic. One of the best car collections on display in Thailand.
- Creative Landscape art and sculpture displays
- Experience the creative genius of Nong Nooch’s artists and landscapers.
- There are many art installations scattered through the park, some of the most amazing in Thailand. Animal Attractions - Mini Zoo, Bird of Prey, Water birds, Aquariums, Elephants! There is a great variety of wild animal, bird and fish species to visit. A mini petting zoo for the kids, butterfly enclosure, reptile displays, feed the elephants and so - much - more.
- Nong Nooch Activities There are many great experiences to have at Nong Nooch, whether a single person, family, couples or groups - their truly is something for everyone! Take a look and find out more.
Package tour price per person for minimum 2 paying adult per booking (Depart from Pattaya)
- Entrance ticket
- Return transport
- Personal expenses.
- Child height is 90 – 120 cm
- Open Daily 09.00 -21.00
- Pick up time: 08:00/12:00